Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh Jolie!

So I pose this question to you Chris, and everybody or anybody else that reads this. Why do people hate Angelina Jolie so much? You can always find somebody out there that hates a certain celebrity with a passion, but an eery amount of people absolutely wish this woman would die. It's quite astounding. She has to be the most hated person in hollywood.....and I don't know why. She does a lot for the world and for her fellow earth inhabitants. People say it's fake and just for publicity, well I say even if it is fake she is still doing it and people are still getting help. I have been told that reason, and the fact that she is a home wrecker (that whole brad pitt, jennifer aniston thing.) But if that's the case, why isn't there the same hatred for Brad? The only people that hate him are guys, and not just guys, but guys that are jealous of how sexy he is. And boy is he sexy.

1 comments:

Chris said...

Okay, here's my take on this:

Who really gets into celebrity gossip, men or women? I don't want to make any false generalizations, but it seems to me that women are those who really get obsessed with celebrities and their lives. With that in mind, it's like Nic wrote on your other blog. People are jealous. Angelina is an extremely beautiful woman, and I think other women get jealous of her beauty and all the attention it brings her. Because they are jealous, they get hostile towards her.

I don't know, if you know a bunch of guys who hate her, then my theory might be completely wrong. She does seem like a good person trying to help others, and even if it isn't completely sincere, hating a celebrity, someone you'll never ever meet, is just a waste of time and energy. People should worry more about their own lives.

Post a Comment